Bethany School of Music and Arts (BSMA) provides quality artistic instruction in an encouraging atmosphere. Nurture your creative abilities with talented instructors and dynamic classes.
2020/2021: Welcome Back!
BSMA is excited to offer both dance classes and music lessons this year! BSMA students are able to opt for in-person or virtual classes. We will have real-time, interactive virtual classes to create a seamless experience for those who decide to practice from home. BSMA has put into place strict cleaning regimens and protocols to keep everyone healthy and safe. Please read the guidelines for in-person classes below and reach out if you have further questions.
Guidelines for in-person classes:
- Students must wait in the Foyer for their teacher to escort them to their classroom.
- There will be 6 feet markings on the floor in the hallways, to encourage appropriate social distancing.
- Each student and teacher must sanitize their hands before and after each class.
- Students should bring a dance bag or backpack with only necessary items required for class.
- Masks are required inside the building, but not mandatory while dancing. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask while dancing, you are able to do so.
- The Cafe and Foyer will be closed to parents or guardians, we request you wait in your car for the duration of the class.
- Pick-up and drop-off must be prompt, to avoid extended time in the building.
- Government approved sanitizing sprays will be used to clean surfaces and high-touch areas between each class.
- Plexiglass partitions will be used, as necessary, for music lessons.
- Class sizes will be maximum of 7 in person students with the potential for more through virtual classes.
Teachers or students who are experiencing symptoms or illness of any kind must remain at home and opt for a virtual lesson or class. Take the online COVID-19 self-assessment if you’re worried you were exposed to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) or have symptoms.