OUR MISSION STATEMENT: To provide quality, artistic instruction in an encouraging atmosphere.
- Outreach to the community.
- Offer quality instruction at a competitive price.
- Provide many forums for artistic development.
- Strive to maintain an environment of accountability, encouragement, evaluation and friendship among instructors.
- Balance our budget.
We want our STUDENTS to…
- Be aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Feel safe and at home in their lessons.
- Be able to critique and accept peer criticism in their field of study.
- Have a well-rounded understanding of the arts.
- Understand that excellence requires perseverance.
We want our INSTRUCTORS to…
- Be growing spiritually toward maturity.
- Have extensive experience, including continued learning at a professional level.
- Model humility and servanthood in the context of the arts, both in secular and church settings.
- Have a passion for teaching and becoming a better .
- Have a passion for seeing the arts used and developed for God’s glory.