Dance instruction includes 33 lessons provided over a 35-week period from the week of September 21,2020 to the week of May 31, 2021. All lessons follow the major breaks (Christmas and March Break) of the school year; however, lessons will resume as usual on PD/early-release days. Lessons are provided over an extended week period (i.e. 33 weeks over a 35 week period) to provide opportunity for teachers to reschedule cancelled lessons and Monday holidays, along with their scheduled make-up dates.
Note: to help all students have the best possible experience, we ask that students arrive on time and stay for the entire lesson.
- Start Date: Week of September 21, 2020
- End Date: Week of May 31, 2021
- Costume Measurements: week of January 4, 2021 – if you will be away, please let the office know so that we can arrange an alternate time PRIOR.
- Recital Rehearsal: June 5, 2021 (times TBA)
- Recital: June 6, 2021 (times (TBA)
- October 12, 2020 – Thanksgiving Day
- December 21, 2020 – January 3, 2021 – Christmas and New Years celebrations
- February 15, 2021 – Family Day
- March 15-21, 2021 – March Break
- April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
- May 24, 2021 – Victoria Day
Note: additional fees apply for class wear and footwear, as required. Speak with your instructor for more details. Christian, appropriate secular or instrumental music will be used to accompany dance.