Registration for the 2020-2021 year is open!
We are looking forward to seeing you in class! Click on the registration links below to find the class that is right for you. All classes are set up by default as 30 minutes, but if you need more time, or would like to explore a different instrument, just let us know and we will work together to find the perfect fit.
For a listing of all our music classes, view our Class Listings. For a list of classes by teacher, click on the links below.
- Vocal (Vocal instruction in the 2020-2021 school year will begin as on-line lessons only. We will monitor the Public Health regulations closely and will post updates as appropriate.)
Please indicate on your registration request if you would like Piano, Vocal or both.
- Guitar (Electric, Acoustic, Bass)
Please indicate on your registration request your instrument(s) of choice.
Music Tuition & Fees
Music classes are offered in 30 minute, 45 minute and hour time blocks. See below for annual tuition prices, per time block. Package rates are available for bundling to or more classes together, or for families with multiple students.
There is a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $30 per student.
Vocal music or Violin
- $840.00 annual tuition for 30 minute class
- $1,260 annual tuition for 45 minute class
- $1,680 annual tuition for an hour class
Piano, Drums or Guitar
- $787.50 annual tuition for 30 minute class
- $1,181.25 annual tuition for 45 minute class
Tuition may be paid in full or in monthly equal billing. For those who choose monthly billing, there is a one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $10 (per class).
For more information about registration or tuition costs, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org