Whether you’re a beginner or experienced musician, our one-on-one lessons connect you with teachers who will actively work with you to develop your technique and style.
Music Classes Offered:
*Piano and vocal lessons follow the selected repertoire and coinciding grading specifications that are chosen by the instructor and student at the first lesson. Corresponding music theory is also studied.
Music instruction includes 35 lessons provided over a 37 week period from the week of September 14, 2020 to June 14, 2021. All lessons follow the major breaks (Christmas and March Break) of the school year; however, lessons will continue as usual on PD/Early Release Days. Lessons are provided over an extended week period (i.e. 35 weeks over a 37 week period) to provide opportunity for teachers to reschedule cancelled lessons and Monday holidays, along with their scheduled make-up dates.
Note: to help all students have the best possible experience, we ask that students arrive on time and stay for the entire lesson.
- Start Date: Week of September 14, 2020
- End Date: Week of June 14, 2021
- Recital: June 6, 2021 (times (TBA)
- October 12, 2020 – Thanksgiving Day
- December 21, 2020 – January 3, 2021 – Christmas and New Years celebrations
- February 15, 2021 – Family Day
- March 15-21, 2021 – March Break
- April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
- May 24, 2021 – Victoria Day