Anyone entering the building will be asked to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the building. Please use this self-screening tool. We will also send out a reminder email each week to families to self-screen before their class.
Best Practices for In-Person
- Physical distancing of six feet must be encouraged and followed. There will be markings on the floor, to encourage appropriate distancing.
- Each student and teacher must sanitize before and after their lesson.
- The Café and Foyer will be closed to parents or guardians, we request you wait outside for the duration of class.
- Pick-up and drop-off must be prompt, to avoid excess time in the building and to allow for cleaning between classes.
- Government approved sanitizing sprays will be used to clean surfaces and high-touch areas between each class.
- Class size will be a maximum of 7 in-person students.
- Each room has a maximum capacity posted, including restrooms.
- Dance: Social distant squares will be marked for the student to stay within.
- Music: Vinyl partitions will be used for music lessons as an added precaution.
- Students five and under are not required to wear a mask, but may if they feel more comfortable doing so.
- Parents and guardians entering the building must wear a mask (some exceptions apply)
- Dance: masks are not required to be work while doing physical activity.
- Music: those who are able, must wear their mask for the duration of their lesson.